9 April 2017
Events held in the month of March 2017
- The pet’s week held on the 13th week (12-19 Mar 2017) was a success. We conducted a show and tell sessions for our students. In addition, we also held a debate session for our Primary 5 students. The topic was “Should parents buy pets for their kids?” The final conclusion is that most students agreed that parents should not buy pets for their kids.
- Our K2 mini-concert performance was successfully held during the 12th week of this term (6-12 Mar 2017).
- Our K1 mini-concert performance was successfully held during the 15th week (27 Mar to 1 Apr 2017)
Upcoming Events in April 2017
- We will be conducting the following SA1 examination components for Primary 1-6 students as follows:
- Listening Comprehension examination during 16th week (03-09 April 2017)
- Oral examination during 17th week (10-16 Apr 2017)
- Our SA1 mid-year examination written paper will be conducted during the 18th week (17-23 Apr 2017). Parents are advised to come on the following week to view their child’s examination papers.
- Normal Chinese examination for Primary 5-6 students will be conducted during the 18th week (17-23 Apr 2017)
- Higher Chinese examination for Primary 5-6 students will be conducted during the 19th week (24-30 Apr 2017)
- If your child’s school SA1 examination is conducted before our centre’s examination date, please approach your child’s teacher or the counter staff for special arrangement.
Molin Tutorial Centre Pte Ltd.